Thursday, August 13, 2009

thank you


At exactly 12 last night, my boarding mates came rushing in my room with a guitar and sang an unrehearsed out-of-tune happy birthday song! :0 it was crazy. we played mafia after that till about 2. thanks mates!

 my brother passed me a birthday card. and i was like, An, wow, a birthday card from you,haha (we don't usually get into this sentimental kinda stuff cause we're guys) and he was like read it.

AND. .  apparently it was not from him,but he did write someting.hahah, it was from Annabelle and my ttss/Ren friends! gosh, the comments you guys wrote were. .  touching. i was moved. uhm, i don't know what to say,it meant a lot to me,really. :) 

in school,Joon sin bought this GINORMOUS chocolate cake. dude, for you guys who don't know, Joon sin is the most generous person i've met in my life. THE MOST. hah. thanks joon! best cake i've had so far. 

later, Nicole Clement and YuQi came all the way to Acs and they bought me a cupcake(not muffin),candies,book,coke,mentos,MUGGGGGGGG and a flower. yeah we did the coke mentos trick but it failed, i wonder why. :D it was totally unexpected, indeed a suprise. OH AND NOT TO MENTION I WAS MARKER PEN-ED

you guys really made my day, thank you!  and i shall work on my crying scene :p   

i'm just so ecstatic right now and i would like to thank all you people for your wishes via facebook,sms and phonecall. it's really sweet of you guys and i'm extremey grateful.  

lastly, i would like to thank God for his unconditional love and blessings for the past sixteen years. yeah,i really do. and for giving me such

AWESHUMM friends

1 comment: